Skype Room System - Cannot fetch calendar RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am trying to implement a Skype Room System with a surface hub, but the calendar function does not work, when the system is on the domain network.

If i plug an external internet line into the hub, it can show the calendar, but if i plug in the domain network, it says "cannot fetch calendar". Everything else is working, i can call the system and make calls from it, but i just can't seem to make the calendar work.

Do you know what could be wrong? I'm guessing that the address for the calendar is blocked somewhere on the domain, but i don't know which URL the calendar is trying to reach.

The system is configured on a surface pro 4, with a ressource mailbox (Office 365).

/Rolf
    Tuesday, May 22, 2018 8:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Is that the same issue when you use the account of SRS to sign in SFB desktop client?

Please check it, check if you have correct steps for setting up SRS account
    http://blog.schertz.name/2014/02/lync-room-system-account-setup/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Also try to clear user profile for SFB client then check again

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 5:47 AM
  • Hi Rolf,

Do you have split DNS - i.e. internally do you have a DNS zone that is the same as your external domain?

If so, you need an autodiscover record pointing to Exchange Online (I'm assuming this isn't a hybrid).

autodiscover - CNAME - autodiscover.outlook.com

Hope this helps,

Steve

Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:01 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, June 7, 2018 10:11 AM