none
Issue with resource assignments view in Resource Center (Project Server 2007) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have an issue with one resource. I can edit the resource in PWA correctly. Resource availability is also displayed correctly in Resource Center.

When I check the resource to view the resource assignments in Resource Center, I get an empty view without data.

When I switch the view back and forth I see assignments - but the data is from a different resource! The resource shown is the one, that I had choosen before.

Example:

I choose resource A - data is shown

I choose resource B - no data. I switch views and see the data of resource A.....

I can remember a similar issue with no data in this view from the past where the reason was something with blank task names (either in the task itself or in the summary task). I checked in the published database and all assignments look OK.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Christoph

Christoph Muelder | Senior Consultant, MCSE, MCT | SOLVIN information management GmbH, Germany

Friday, February 8, 2013 2:51 PM

All replies

• Hello

nobody with any idea here?

Thanks

Christoph

Christoph Muelder | Senior Consultant, MCSE, MCT | SOLVIN information management GmbH, Germany

Monday, February 25, 2013 11:02 AM