none
Currency Type and Conversions.. RRS feed

• Question

• I Have a global report which will be used all over our office locations  like Germany, UAE, Africa, Australia.. I  need mention the Currency Type in a Header reference field along with the converted amount. Can someone make any suggestions on how to get this functionality ? I have never done something like this before ..

FM
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 2:24 PM

Answers

• Hi Farhan1,

Thanks for your post.

According to your description, you would like to show the Currency Type and converted amount (which was based the current area’s currency type) based on the area location. If so, I would suggest you to author an assembly, and realize the currency converted method in it, after you verify the relevant method work fine, you can add the relevant assembly to your report as a reference, then you can directly can the method in your tablix.

More information about Custom Code and Assembly References in Expressions in Report Designer (SSRS), please refer to the link below: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms159238.aspx

Thanks,
    Bill Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Friday, October 28, 2011 10:47 AM