Transferring a company copy of Microsoft Office 2007 to my personal computer legally RRS feed

  • Question

  • My company had a Volume Charity License agreement with Microsoft, which has now expired. Under the agreement the company installed Microsoft Office 2007 Pro on company laptops. Now I'm leaving the company, and the company is giving me my laptop to keep personally. I want to continue using Microsoft Office 2007. What do I need to do to make this license mine personally. I want to be legal. Thanks.

    Monday, August 12, 2013 9:50 AM

All replies