none
How to force IE 11 to ask for saving password again for just one web site, after having accidentally sellect not to remember password for that particular site (without losing all other stored credentials)?

Question

• How to force IE 11 to ask for saving credentials again for just one web site, after having accidentally sellect not to remember password for that particular site. Please, take into account that:

- I'm totally aware that storing credentials is not a good security practice, but in my particular case this is what I need to do.

- I know that reseting IE or similar approachs will do the job, but doing that I'll lost more tan 70 web sites credentials. I need a solution not involving loose all the web credentials stored.

- I also know that there is way to do the trick "lying" to IE using a modified but similar username, but this only works in some web sites, depending on the kind of login mechanism used. In my particulare case this trick also does not work.

- I also know that there was a registry hack for this particular problem, but this does not work with IE last versions.

Any help would be very apreciated.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 10:45 AM