none
UAG 2010 RTM "The network connector could not be configured" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I am working with a customer who is facing an issue where in we are unable to bring up the Legacy NC on the UAG machine. It everytime says "The network connector could not be configured". I have checked all kind of logs and we havent been able to trace the issue. The MAC addresses and the IP addresses all seems fine. Has anyone seen this issue before? We have tried it with Corporate IP range and with Private IP range, we tried with Split tunneling and non-split tunneling but its not configuring. What else we can check?

Thursday, April 15, 2010 6:14 PM

Answers

• Hi Bryan and idsinghbhambra.

Bryan, you mention that you've worked on an Appliance - is that a UAG appliance or IAG one?

If both of you are using a UAG appliance, it might be related to a customization done it by the OEM. There is a procedure to reset Network Connector, but I can't list it here. Please either contact your appliance vendor, or open a support case with Microsoft CSS, and we can investigate this.

Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:01 PM
    Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:01 PM

All replies

• Hi there... 

I know this doesn't really help you, but we are experiencing this issue as well. We thought, at first that it might have been a problem with the appliance that we got, but we have now been through a few appliances all with the same result. If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please post here to get some attention from MS. 

I hope we can all get this resolved soon. 

Thanks!

Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:34 PM
  • Hi Bryan and idsinghbhambra.

Bryan, you mention that you've worked on an Appliance - is that a UAG appliance or IAG one?

If both of you are using a UAG appliance, it might be related to a customization done it by the OEM. There is a procedure to reset Network Connector, but I can't list it here. Please either contact your appliance vendor, or open a support case with Microsoft CSS, and we can investigate this.

Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:01 PM
    Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:01 PM
  • Hi Guys,

I think Bryan is actually talking about the same issue they are facing with their appliance which I am investigating from nAppliance. I am a ex-MSFT :) and we have identified the issue. Bryan dont worry we will contact Tony about this issue and get it resolved...

Regards,
    Inderjeet

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:05 PM
  • Hi Guys,

I think Bryan is actually talking about the same issue they are facing with their appliance which I am investigating from nAppliance. I am a ex-MSFT :) and we have identified the issue. Bryan dont worry we will contact Tony about this issue and get it resolved...

Regards,
    Inderjeet

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:06 PM