Quick Step in Outlook to remind me about an email in 2 days? RRS feed

• Question

• I haven't found a way to fully automate this.

The best I can do is I set up a Quick Task, that  copies the text of the email message and opens the task window, but I still need to set it up.

Any ideas to create a quick step that will automatically create a reminder for 2 days from now or something along these lines (with one click ideally)

Thanks

Friday, October 18, 2019 1:47 PM

All replies

• Hi vnat,

What I think is to create a Flag Quick Steps via "Create New" > "Flag Messages" if you are not using a IMAP account. Then when I was going to set a flag in 2 days I found that I can't custom here.

So it is suggested to directly select the messages and right-click to custom a 2 days flag. Remember to check Reminder.

As for the Quick Step for this, I will also submit this “Unable to customize” question internally. Before that, I'm afraid there is no other Quick Step to achieve this.

In addition, if you are using an IMAP account, there may be no such Quick step for this.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 21, 2019 3:11 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 8:05 AM