none
Lab Result missing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

One of my Lab results are missing from HealthVault. They are available on Labcorp site but not in HealthVault. Test was done on June 5th,2015.

Thanks,

Mohit

Saturday, July 25, 2015 12:06 AM

Answers

• HI,

I contacted LabCorp about your concern and was told the following:

A change was made to this process where they are no longer automatically pushing results to HealthVault. Please use  the following  method instead.  After signing in to LabCorp Beacon,  Patient instructions are provided on the lower right side under Manage Family Health -> Share health information -> Manually upload my LabCorp results into HealthVault.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Monday, August 10, 2015 11:57 PM
    Monday, August 10, 2015 11:57 PM

All replies

• HI,

I contacted LabCorp about your concern and was told the following:

A change was made to this process where they are no longer automatically pushing results to HealthVault. Please use  the following  method instead.  After signing in to LabCorp Beacon,  Patient instructions are provided on the lower right side under Manage Family Health -> Share health information -> Manually upload my LabCorp results into HealthVault.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Monday, August 10, 2015 11:57 PM
    Monday, August 10, 2015 11:57 PM
  • Hi Tomas,

Thanks for you reply. I tried this but this way i can just upload the file for future use but it does not extract the actual values from pdf to update my health profile. Basically i will have to open each pdf file later on to see the results which i can just do by saving pdf to my email. This process is actually defeating the purpose of Microsoft HealthVault Account. I loved Healthvault because earlier it was keeping all the history for me automatically. But now i guess it won't be that useful after all.

Thanks,

Mohit

Friday, August 14, 2015 1:15 AM