Adobe Flash Player on IE 8.0 RRS feed

• Question

• I have Internet Explorer 8.0 x64 on Windows 7.0 x64 bit. I am unable to install "Flash Player" for ths configuration. This makes life tough for me visiting all the sites using Flash player. It is now i know that 99% of the sites uses Adobe Flash Player. Is there a fix for this issue?

I am slowing migrating myself to Firefox and all works there.

Friday, January 15, 2010 11:42 AM

Answers

• Hi Aaron, after checking the issue, it seems this is a general Windows 7 related issue. As this forum focuses on Windows SteadyState specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows 7 forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sean Zhu - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:56 AM
    Monday, January 18, 2010 7:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Aaron, after checking the issue, it seems this is a general Windows 7 related issue. As this forum focuses on Windows SteadyState specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows 7 forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sean Zhu - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:56 AM
    Monday, January 18, 2010 7:17 AM
  • I have downloaded Adobe Flash Player to my laptop. It works fine when I use Google Chrome, but on IE 10, it keeps telling me to download it to be able to watch news video reports. I downloaded it several times and it still telling me to download it again? Why wont it work?
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 11:18 AM