none
Full Screen Opening RRS feed

• Question

• What is the procedure to follow to have a link open as a full screen rather than the small box?
    Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Would you please tell me the version you are currently using?

If you want to make Internet explorer to full screen, you may press F11 to do this.(In Internet Explorer 7 or 8 or 9)

In case you want to open a link as a full screen, just right click the link, choose “open in a new tag” in full screen mode.

Should you have further question about the problem, please don’t hesitate let me know.

Hope that helps

Best Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, June 20, 2011 8:20 AM

All replies

• What is the procedure to follow to have a link open as a full screen rather than the small box?

Drag it to one?
    Friday, June 17, 2011 12:00 AM
  • Hi,

Would you please tell me the version you are currently using?

If you want to make Internet explorer to full screen, you may press F11 to do this.(In Internet Explorer 7 or 8 or 9)

In case you want to open a link as a full screen, just right click the link, choose “open in a new tag” in full screen mode.

Should you have further question about the problem, please don’t hesitate let me know.

Hope that helps

Best Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, June 20, 2011 8:20 AM