none
ADMT User translation wizard unable to find users

Question

• Hi All,

I've a weird situation. I'm testing ADMT user migration tool. I've installed ADMT on a 2008R2 server in the target domain and was able to migrate one of the user and also did security translation successfully. I shutdown the machines after this. Now when I wanted to test another user for migration, the user translation wizard is unable to find the user in source domain, although the user exists in the source domain OU. Can anyone help on this? 

Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you please verify the membership of the current logged user? the user should be a member of source domain admin group.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 18, 2018 1:01 PM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 21, 2018 8:11 AM
  • Hi William,

Sorry for the delay.

I haven't had the time to check. Even I suspect the same. I'll check and get back to you. Thank you for your help.

Cheers!  

Monday, May 21, 2018 3:15 PM