none
Add Computer Description in AD from Computer RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i have sw 2008 r2 and we can use ad on this computer. We have some peoples in ad. We want when one user change the "Computer description"( Computer->Right Click->Properties->Change Settings and change Comp. Description ) we need to see in ad. 

If one user change the computer description, I want to see in the relevant user information.

Anyone help me this subject?

Sorry for my bad english :/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merhabalar,

Server 2008 R2 kullanıyoruz. Ad üzerinden kullanıcıların computer description larını görmek istiyoruz.

Örneğin computer name i verdik domaine aldık makinayı ad üzerinde computer simgesi oluştu.

Aynı bilgisayarın computer description'unu girdim. Mesela Tuna'nın pc. Bunu ad üzerinde de görmek istiyoruz.

Konu hakkında yardımcı olabilirmisiniz?

İyi çalışmalar.

Monday, September 14, 2015 3:25 PM

All replies

• To meet the requirements you list above it would require a service that runs watching for the change to then update the change in AD.

Are there other options you could use? Like using a powershell script to change both the local computer description and the description in AD?

Could you run a PowerShell script to pull the data if it has changed that then updates AD? This could be run by the task scheduler.

What exactly do you need?

Brian

Monday, October 12, 2015 6:50 PM