none
hi all ,why my Project Server2010 PWA [Server Setting]-->[time reporting periods](Click) -->[Create Bulk] Button can't work have Error Eventuate!!! RRS feed

• Question

• hi all ,why my Project Server2010 PWA [Server Setting]-->[time reporting periods](Click) -->[Create Bulk] Button can't work have Error Eventuate!!!

error Message-->Troubleshooting Microsoft SharePoint Foundation problems.

Please Help Me! thanks...

No one knows .............I will be fire soon ...................... Please Help Me....thanks

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 2:29 AM

Answers

• Hello HelNo,

The easist first thing to do is rerun the "SharePoint Wizard' and see if that fixes the problem.

Was it working before.  Then you may be able to restore some of configuration settings, if you backed them up previous.

If that don't work, then I would look at the ULS, Event View and SQL log files for clues as to why it is failing.

Cheers!

Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCT

Sincerely, Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCT, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA www.WhartonComputer.com
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 6:08 PM

All replies

• Hello HelNo,

The easist first thing to do is rerun the "SharePoint Wizard' and see if that fixes the problem.

Was it working before.  Then you may be able to restore some of configuration settings, if you backed them up previous.

If that don't work, then I would look at the ULS, Event View and SQL log files for clues as to why it is failing.

Cheers!

Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCT

Sincerely, Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCT, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA www.WhartonComputer.com
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 6:08 PM
  • hi ,Michael Wharton, MBA, PMP, MCT, MCSD, MCDBA, MCSE

Thanks for your answer! I will try it !

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:53 AM