none
Can someone please tell me how to install Project. RRS feed

• Question

• It appears that Microsoft has now made even the simplest of functions (buying and downloading software) completely impossible.  I'm running 64 Bit Window 10 Pro and Office 365.  I would like to install a subscription plan for MS Project, but can't figure out how to install the software.  I've successfully installed office four time, but Project doesn't show up anywhere.  I've looked online and see that there should be an option on the Office home page to "Install Office apps > Other install options", but I don't have that option.  One would think that purchasing products from a company would be one of the simplest tasks they offer.  Clearly, not the case with Microsoft.

Please help.  I have several clients waiting for Project schedules.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 12:40 PM

All replies

• You don't mention that you actually purchased a license for Project. I guess you did not notice that Project is not included in the Office 365 "package".  Go to the Microsoft Store online to purchase your license for the version you want. If you need assistance to purchase or install, Microsoft has support services available from links there.

--rms www.rmschneider.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 1:07 PM
  • Westline,

Let me add one comment to Rob's excellent answer. Project has NEVER been a part of the Office suite, it has always been a separate application.

John

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 3:59 PM