HTTP 500 Error in portal when openening IR and SR after installing hotfix 3134286 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

After I installed the 2nd hotfix (3134286) for the HTML5 Portal I cannot open an IR or SR Request Offering. I get an HTTP 500 error. I tried to use my account into different user roles but none of them seem to work. Does anyone experience this? Really struggling with this.

Monday, February 15, 2016 2:23 PM

All replies

• Please refer Deployment & Troubleshooting Guide https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh914195.aspx
    Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:39 AM
  • Hi,

Have you tried to restart the machine which is hosting your portal IIS server?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:57 AM
  • Hi, Xin Guo,

Yes, already tried that. But thanks for your response! Before this update it worked all good. I don't understand what could be changed. I tried creating a user role with all rights, made new service offerings and reqeust offerings. Tried adding the offerings into a catalog group that I connected to the user role. Nothing seems to work. Any other ideas perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

Oscar

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:39 AM