none
Exchange Server 2013: Failed to connect. Winsock error code: 10060 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am facing problem that, in my organization we are using Exchange  Server 2013. We are facing

problem that we are getting emails lately ( Delay ). While observing emails stuck in Queue & give  Exchange Server 2013: Failed to connect. Winsock error code: 10060 error. After 30 minuts it connects automatically. But again error occurs after some time. Please help me to solve this issue  

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 6:47 AM

Answers

• Hi

Can you remove the send connector and re-create it?

Are you able to telnet on port 25 when the above happens?

How are you routing your mail? DNS or Smarthost?

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:35 PM
  • Hi,

Add information to the suggestions above, I suggest to enable Protocol logging on send connector to diagnose mail flow problems.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa997624(v=exchg.150).aspx

Best Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Lynn-Li
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:36 AM

All replies

• Hi

Can you remove the send connector and re-create it?

Are you able to telnet on port 25 when the above happens?

How are you routing your mail? DNS or Smarthost?

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:35 PM
  • Hi,

Add information to the suggestions above, I suggest to enable Protocol logging on send connector to diagnose mail flow problems.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa997624(v=exchg.150).aspx

Best Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Lynn-Li
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:36 AM