Microphone doesn't work only on Skype Room System RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

i have skype room system v2 on HP Slice.

When i use the skype room system for Teams meeting, the microphone doesn't works.

If i use the Teams client on same computer, it works.

have you an idea ?

Friday, March 15, 2019 3:49 PM

All replies

• Hello dear

You need to change the skype microphone setting. 

Select your profile picture.

Select Settings 

Select Audio & Video 

From there you can customize the following audio and video settings:

• Camera - Select a different camera if you have one connected.
    • Camera Preview - Glimpse a preview of your camera.
    • Webcam settings - Customize your webcam brightness, contrast and more. This feature is only available Skype (version 8) on Windows, Mac, Linux.
    • Microphone - Select a different microphone device if you have one connected.
    • Automatically adjust microphone settings - With this toggled on, your volume will be set automatically. When you toggle this off, you can adjust your microphone volume manually.
    • Speakers - Select a different speaker if you have one connected.
    • Speaker volume - Adjust your speaker sound volume.
    • Test audio - Select this to test your current speaker volume.
    • Unmute for incoming calls - Choose whether you want your incoming calls muted or unmuted by toggling this On or Off.
    • Ring on  - You can set Skype incoming calls to ring on multiple audio devices if you have, for example, both a headset and speaker connected.
    • Make a free test call - You can use this feature to check that your sound and microphone are working properly Skype.

Friday, March 15, 2019 4:33 PM
  • no it's not that

i have found the solution

On control et privacy parameters, the microphone was desable for skyper room system ^^ 

• Proposed as answer by Calvin-Liu Monday, March 18, 2019 1:46 AM
    Friday, March 15, 2019 4:53 PM
  • Great, thanks for sharing!

Please mark your reply as an answer since this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be benificial to other community members as well. :)

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 18, 2019 1:46 AM
  • Hi,

Please help mark your reply as an answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. :)

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:56 AM