Vista Ultimate Product Key RRS feed

• Question

•  

I purchased a copy of Vista Ultimate Upgrade for about $269.00, and I want to purchase a full version of Vista Home Premium. 

However, I want to sell the Vista Ultimate Upgrade on eBay to make a little money back on it.

My question is, would I transfer the product key to the buyer?
    Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:38 AM

Answers

• Shibblet

Yes, the sale must include the disk, COA (Certificate Of Authenticity) sticker, product key and any other accompanying documentation. Make sure that you specify that this is an upgrade version.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.
    This will help others who are having this issue find the answer faster.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience
    Thursday, May 22, 2008 7:35 PM
  • If you wish to upgrade to Vista Ultimate, you'll need to purchase a license for Vista Ultimate.

Anytime Upgrade FAQ:
    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/37070041-1b90-4433-be0c-ab2855841b981033.mspx
    Saturday, June 28, 2008 4:04 PM

All replies

• Shibblet

Yes, the sale must include the disk, COA (Certificate Of Authenticity) sticker, product key and any other accompanying documentation. Make sure that you specify that this is an upgrade version.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.
    This will help others who are having this issue find the answer faster.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience
    Thursday, May 22, 2008 7:35 PM
  • sir

i have one desktop hp pavillion s3360in recently formated genune vista home basic oprating system

so pslese kindely provede vista utimate key  

Saturday, June 28, 2008 2:51 PM
  • If you wish to upgrade to Vista Ultimate, you'll need to purchase a license for Vista Ultimate.

Anytime Upgrade FAQ:
    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/37070041-1b90-4433-be0c-ab2855841b981033.mspx
    Saturday, June 28, 2008 4:04 PM
  • Dumb question perhaps, I have a copy of Vista Utimate from Launch 2008 visual studio. Can you use this to upgrade from XP.
    Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:46 AM