BAD POOL CALLER ERROR ON 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.  I am having the same problem.  I have tried to get a link to  the last 3 dmp files,but Onedrive says the files cannot be shared.

I have bought and tried System Mechanic without success.  Is it possible to fix these problems with proprietary software?

Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:15 PM

Answers

• Jim

What is the exact error message from Onedrive?  You can also upload them to any file sharing service (like rapidshare) if you cannot get Onedrive to work

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Proposed as answer by FangZhou Chen Tuesday, February 24, 2015 1:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by FangZhou Chen Tuesday, February 24, 2015 7:48 PM
    Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:42 PM
  • Hi.  I am having the same problem.  I have tried to get a link to  the last 3 dmp files,but Onedrive says the files cannot be shared.

I have bought and tried System Mechanic without success.  Is it possible to fix these problems with proprietary software?

Now, please uninstall System Mechanic ASAP, as this may compound the issues and follow ZigZag3143x's suggestion, to upLoad the needed files
    • Proposed as answer by ZigZag3143x Tuesday, February 24, 2015 1:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by FangZhou Chen Tuesday, February 24, 2015 7:49 PM
    Friday, February 13, 2015 3:57 AM

All replies

• Jim

What is the exact error message from Onedrive?  You can also upload them to any file sharing service (like rapidshare) if you cannot get Onedrive to work

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Proposed as answer by FangZhou Chen Tuesday, February 24, 2015 1:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by FangZhou Chen Tuesday, February 24, 2015 7:48 PM
    Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:42 PM

Now, please uninstall System Mechanic ASAP, as this may compound the issues and follow ZigZag3143x's suggestion, to upLoad the needed files
    • Proposed as answer by ZigZag3143x Tuesday, February 24, 2015 1:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by FangZhou Chen Tuesday, February 24, 2015 7:49 PM
    Friday, February 13, 2015 3:57 AM