none
Conflict in metabase key RRS feed

• Question

• I have an Exchange SBS 2003 server. For about the last week I have been having issues with mail taking forever to leave our server. I set the logging so that I could see what it was and in the Event log it is MSExchangeMU and the Error reads

A conflict exists for SMTP domain in metabase key '/LM/SmtpSvc/1/Domain/dutchmasterselectric.com'. The following object is causing this conflict 'CN=default,CN=Connections,CN=First Routing Group,CN=Routing Groups,CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=Dutchmasters Electric,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Dutchmasters,DC=local'. This object has lower priority than the existing object in the metabase and it will be ignored.

I am stumped as where to go to find and fix this problem? Please Help

Thanks

Nick

Monday, April 11, 2011 11:24 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Are there any duplicate object in ADSIEDIT:

"CN=Connections,CN=First Routing Group,CN=Routing Groups,CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=Dutchmasters Electric,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Dutchmasters,DC=local”

Also checked recipient policies in EMS– email address policy and priority. Do you find duplicate or conflicting email address?

Thanks,

Simon

• Marked as answer by Serena Li Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:39 AM
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 2:36 AM