Unable to receive emails and any other items into my Exchange Account RRS feed

• Question

• Now What?

How can I fix the issue with my Exchange Account, I cant receive any email and any other items with my Exchange account and  I dont know what to do, 

Provide any tips please

Monday, January 23, 2017 7:31 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hey Hi Jinoka

Worry not, this is simple just follow up this link and you will get it and the problem is solved, 

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/I-m-not-receiving-e-mail-or-other-items-in-my-Exchange-account-abe7e860-8cdf-4057-89a8-b7d47d104033

Do not forget to mark as answer as it will be a reference for other users those who face the same issue, I am sure this will work and solve the problem with receiving emails.

KShumik

• Marked as answer by JINOKABANGA Monday, January 23, 2017 7:44 PM
    Monday, January 23, 2017 7:42 PM
  • Awwww my God this is quicker than anything, how I made the mistake by keeping offline mode this was just I was outside at coffee shop and I felt that using free wifi is not safe here and so I click offline mode at that time and when today I back to office I found something terrible and it is not working, how can i make kinda mistake, really thanks anyway and yes my friend thanks again for helping me by fixing things so easily.
    • Proposed as answer by kShumik Monday, January 23, 2017 7:49 PM
    Monday, January 23, 2017 7:48 PM
  • Hey I am laughing loud out here, I again proved that I'm superwoman thanks for marking as answer

KShumik

Monday, January 23, 2017 7:52 PM