locked
Direct Access UAG very slow to login RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi

    I've setup UAG direct access and while everything appears to work fine I am experiencing logon times of 30Mins +. Once authenticated access to files etc is fine. It appears to be a profile issue because if the user has already logged on the delay is minimal. Here is what I have tried

    1) I have placed the user in an OU and blocked inheritance
    2) I have disabled optimised login on both the client and the only GPO applying to the users OU
    3) The CRL is visable from outside the organisation and I can connect using https when needed
    4) A warning in the client app log says "The winlogon notification subscriber <Profiles> took 994 seconds to handle"
    5) The user does not have a roaming profile

    Can someone give me something else I could try. I have seen a post about looking at the TMG logs hoever I need some advice on setting up the filter if this is a diagnostic that needs to be performed.

    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:02 AM