Active Directory telephoneNumber RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am new to Skype For Business so apologies.

I have Skype for Business 2015.

Say I enable a user for Enterprise Voice and assign a lineURI such as tel:=+61212312312;ext=11220.

Does the tel: section of lineURI get normalised (e.g. +61 2 1231 2312) and pushed into the Active Directory attribute telephoneNumber for the user automatically?

Or is this a manual update that we need to do on the user account?

Thanks

Chris

Chris Holland

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:13 AM

Answers

• Hi Chris,

Based on my test,it will not  pushed into the Active Directory attribute telephoneNumber for the user automatically.I set lineURI  on the SFB server control panel like the following picture before 15 days .Now,I open the test user account on the DC,it is not pushed into the AD attribute.You could set it manually.

Regards,

Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Chris,

Based on my test,it will not  pushed into the Active Directory attribute telephoneNumber for the user automatically.I set lineURI  on the SFB server control panel like the following picture before 15 days .Now,I open the test user account on the DC,it is not pushed into the AD attribute.You could set it manually.

Regards,

Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:08 AM
  • Thanks Leon.

Chris Holland

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:55 AM