none
Publish control in Status updates history ribbon is disabled in migrated project server 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have a project server 2013 that migrated from 2007.

In both 2010 and 2013 PWA site "Publish" control in Status updates history ribbon is disabled and can not publish pending approved updates.

This is the page that this problem was occurred:

http://<Server Name>/PWA/_layouts/15/PWA/Statusing/StatusApprovalsHistory.aspx

Saturday, February 27, 2016 7:21 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I can't rememebr the exact behaviour in 2007. In 2010 and 2013, this control is only enabled, after selecting only update lines with status "Unpublished". At the moment that you don't select any line or a line, which is published or pending, the control will be disabled.

Does that help?
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Sunday, February 28, 2016 7:54 AM
  • Hi,

I know that the control is enabled only after selecting update lines with status "Unpublished".

This not worked for me.

unfortunately the control is disabled forever.

Sunday, February 28, 2016 1:25 PM
  • Hi,

sorry for asking. As I wrote I can't remember exactly the behaviour in 2007.

Since you write that is disabled in 2010 and 2013, I assume you are looking at status updates approved but not published in 2007. Do you see the same when trying to publish only a status update sent in 2013?

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Sunday, February 28, 2016 1:32 PM
  • Hi,

Approving one task update and check in history and selecting one task update for publishing in status update history can not change the status of publishing control. It's disabled.

Sunday, February 28, 2016 2:05 PM