Application Server Administration job failed for service instance Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Administration.SearchServiceInstance RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I got this error in sharepoint 2013 server farm and i am using windows server 2012

Application Server Administration job failed for service instance Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Administration.SearchServiceInstance (383d0329-6e2d-4997-8431-7d4c149a5760).  Reason: An update conflict has occurred, and you must re-try this action. The object SearchDataAccessServiceInstance was updated by KRISH\Administrator, in the OWSTIMER (4116) process, on machine SERVER.  View the tracing log for more information about the conflict.  Technical Support Details: Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPUpdatedConcurrencyException: An update conflict has occurred, and you must re-try this action. The object SearchDataAccessServiceInstance was updated by KRISH\Administrator, in the OWSTIMER (4116) process, on machine SERVER.  View the tracing log for more information about the conflict.    
     at Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Administration.SearchServiceInstance.Synchronize()    
     at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.ApplicationServerJob.ProvisionLocalSharedServiceInstances(Boolean isAdministrationServiceJob)

Let me know any solutions how to resolve this.

Thanks

Razvi444

Friday, November 8, 2013 7:52 AM

Answers

All replies