none
List of Housekeeping Jobs RRS feed

• Question

•     I would like to change the 9AM inventory job to not run on Sundays, but I don't know the name of the job within the command shell. 

Is there a list of housekeeping jobs, by name, so we can work with them?  I didn't not find anything in the documentation for this product. 

Tuesday, July 3, 2012 4:08 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You cannot specify the days to run the inventory, only the start time, so in theory on Sunday Morning before 9:00am you can modify the start time to be 11:59pm, then after midnight (Monday morning, reset the start time back to 9:00am.

On Sunday before 9:00am run:

Set-MaintenanceJobStartTime -dpmservername DPM_SVR_NAME libraryinventory -starttime 11:59PM

On Monday after midnight run:

Set-MaintenanceJobStartTime -dpmservername DPM_SVR_NAME libraryinventory -starttime 9:00AM

To check current setting run:

Get-MaintenanceJobStartTime -dpmservername DPM_SVR_NAME libraryinventory

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012 10:40 PM