Stop running this script? error at end of Gather stage RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Lenova M73z all-in-one machine that came back to our imaging studio from a field location for a fresh image.  Due to some quirky behavior, both the motherboard and hard drive were replaced under Lenovo warranty service.  Technician completed replacement and did the BIOS setup on the new mobo.

Tried to throw a new image on the device.  Windows PE starts up and everything seems to be working.   At the very end of the Gathering stage, there is always an error message comes up.  Header is Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.  Stop running this script?  A script on this page is causing your web browser to run slowly.  If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive.  Picking NO just results in the same message coming up again.  Picking YES stops all activity.

Our Network Engineer who builds the scripts indicates it must be a hardware issue because the script is not getting all the info it needs to proceed.  I had the IBM tech come back, run diagnostics, and double check every setting (with me looking over his shoulder).  It's all in there.

Any suggestions???

Monday, November 30, 2015 10:12 PM

All replies

• Not without MDT logs.

Logs are very important. https://keithga.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/video-mdt-2013-log-files-basics-bdd-log-and-smsts-log/ Mention any customizations you have made.

Monday, November 30, 2015 10:16 PM