How do you deploy a AppV 5.0 sequence to a Device using SCCM 2012 application catalog. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a sequenced application which deploys via the SCCM 2012 sp1 application catalog beautifully it currently does the following...

1. Uninstall the old installed application off of the device.

2. Deploy the sequenced version of the application.

No problems, works until another user logs onto the device... the old installed application is gone and they do not have the new seqenced application until they visit the SCCM Application Catalog and Install it.

How can I get my Application to be installed PER device instead of PER user? ... I have to keep deployment in my SCCM application catalog.

Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:05 PM

Answers

• That's funny, because I currently deploy a install application to a user and it installs it for the device (computer).

After rereading the document ... I think the document is for targeting.  I want to target the user but deploy the Sequence to the entire device (computer).... so if another user logs in the application is already updated.

• Proposed as answer by znack Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:01 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Thursday, August 8, 2013 7:06 AM
    Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:34 PM

All replies