none
W10 - Using Windows 10 Enterprise with Check Point Endpoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

1. Does anyody have any recommendations on how to use Windows 10 Security features within Check Point Endpoint infrastructure to improve the level of security?
    2. Is there a way to replace some Check Point Endpoint functionality with Windows 10 Enterprise functionality alone or in conjunction with other Microsoft Windows products like Windows Server or System Center etc?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:43 PM

Answers

• Hi Arnav and Karen,

Thank you for your prompt feed back! I am looking for the links to the general recommendations on how to use the Windows 10 updated security features in order to

1. Increase overall security of the Windows 10 environment?
    2. If possible, replace the functionality of Check Point Endpoint Security Client (E80.62) with the means of Windows 10, solely, or in conjunction with other Microsoft products?

Thank you!

Since i don't know well the third-party software Check Point Endpoint Security Client. I can only give you some suggestion about the Microsoft official products.

for individual client Windows 10, the new Windows Firewall include the MSE function to protect the computer. And you could view System Center 2012 to see if it's meet your requirements:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/server-cloud/products/system-center-2012-r2/Overview.aspx

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 11, 2016 8:50 AM

All replies

• What exactly are you trying to achieve using Check Point EP ? Which product ? 

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by arnavsharma Monday, January 11, 2016 10:03 PM
    Wednesday, January 6, 2016 11:39 PM
  • Hi Tracy,

We need more information to help you. As Arnav said, what goal did you want to achieve?

About the Check Point Products supported on Windows 10, please read this article from official CheckPoint website:

Windows 10 Support Plan for Check Point Products

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solutionid=sk107036

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by arnavsharma Monday, January 11, 2016 10:03 PM
    Thursday, January 7, 2016 7:13 AM
  • Hi Arnav and Karen,

Thank you for your prompt feed back! I am looking for the links to the general recommendations on how to use the Windows 10 updated security features in order to

2. If possible, replace the functionality of Check Point Endpoint Security Client (E80.62) with the means of Windows 10, solely, or in conjunction with other Microsoft products?

Thank you!

Thursday, January 7, 2016 2:56 PM
  • Hi Arnav and Karen,

Thank you!

Since i don't know well the third-party software Check Point Endpoint Security Client. I can only give you some suggestion about the Microsoft official products.

for individual client Windows 10, the new Windows Firewall include the MSE function to protect the computer. And you could view System Center 2012 to see if it's meet your requirements:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/server-cloud/products/system-center-2012-r2/Overview.aspx

Monday, January 11, 2016 8:50 AM