Skype for Business Exams RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

i am about to start training for a skype for business exam, and i was wondering someone can point me in the direction which exam would be best for me?

Basically we mainly are a re seller for office 365 and we have a client who will be moving to mainly using office 365 SKYPE, so was wondering if there is a specific exam for this skill that i should study towards?

It would need to cover using skype for business as a whole company solution and porting numbers and DDIs etc into the Skype platform?

I wont be setting up a full on prem solution for Skype just O365.

Any suggestions or pointers would be great

Many Thanks

Matt

• Moved by woshixiaobai Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:59 AM move this case to the right forum
    Wednesday, May 29, 2019 12:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Matt,

If you want to learn more about Skype for Business online, I suggest you could learn from the Microsoft official document: Skype for Business Online Admin. It includes the knowledge you want to learn in this this series of documents, such as Enterprise Voice solution and etc. Please also refer to the series of document below: Plan hybrid connectivity between Skype for Business Server and Office 365. It shows the details about moving SFB on-premise to SFB online.

In addition, if you also want to know more about Office 365, you could also learn from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 2:46 AM
  • Thanks for the reply Jiang.

Do you know if there is an exam that goes along with this or is part of the MS-100 exam series?

Cheers

Matt

Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:44 AM
  • Hi Matt,

I did not find the exam about Skype for Business online provided by Microsoft. About Skype for Business certification, I only found Skype for Business Server 2015. However, this is not you need. You could go to Skype for Business certification to do some reference. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:54 AM