Kodak C310 RRS feed

• Question

• Cannot connect to printer since Windows 10 upgrade.

-Error code 105-10008 Firewall programme blocking communication

Friday, November 27, 2015 5:33 PM

Answers

• How long has this been happening? Is this a new update?

Have you downloaded the latest software, removed any old and done an install? KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software (including drivers) - WINDOWS Operating Systems appear to be the software to me and there is a recent version. When I test installed that (do not have Kodak printer) it failed to find my printer (when I said network) then offered to allow the software through the firewall for me. So thinking a remove and install the latest software may do it.

Friday, November 27, 2015 6:24 PM
  • Hi Katherine Frustrated,

Please refer to -Mr Happy-`s suggestion to have a check.

According to the error messages, we could configure the firewall manually to allow the communication.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 30, 2015 7:02 AM

All replies

• How long has this been happening? Is this a new update?

Have you downloaded the latest software, removed any old and done an install? KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software (including drivers) - WINDOWS Operating Systems appear to be the software to me and there is a recent version. When I test installed that (do not have Kodak printer) it failed to find my printer (when I said network) then offered to allow the software through the firewall for me. So thinking a remove and install the latest software may do it.

Friday, November 27, 2015 6:24 PM
  • Hi Katherine Frustrated,

Please refer to -Mr Happy-`s suggestion to have a check.

According to the error messages, we could configure the firewall manually to allow the communication.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 30, 2015 7:02 AM