Microsoft IntelliPoint 6.1 Notebook Optical Mouse 4000 RRS feed

• Question

• I had to reinstall my mouse when I had to restore my computer to the original settings when I received my computer from DELL back to December 2007.  I of course lost all kinds of programs, hardware, etc.  When I installed the mouse again yesterday it said it was installed, however I cannot get the mouse to work.  I have removed the battery in the mouse and remove the USB from computer many times.  I have pushed the reset buttons on mouse and USB also.  I have downloaded the upate to this mouse.  I just went and set the langauge to English.  I cannot still use my mouse.  The light on the USB does not light up either.  Is there anything else I can do?  Is it possible my mouse just doesn't work?  My computer is also saying the "No Microsoft USB mouse detected"...thank you, de
    Friday, September 17, 2010 12:52 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please refer to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321122 to troubleshoot the mouse issue.

Hope it helps.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:44 AM