i cant read my data RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys.

i have installed window vista on my system and also enable security on my account.
    now i have installed a window application on my system which i have build in Visual Studio 2005. when i save some information like add profiles from application this data will save in an XML file. in application data is displayed but when i check my file the file is empty there is no data but my application dispaly it. what is the problem with it?

when i remove the security then my application is also did not displayed any thing. any one can help me?

and i have also run and stop a window service with this applcation. Security also did not allowed me to run or stop it.

Please help me i m not femilir with window vista...

Friday, April 11, 2008 11:20 AM

Answers

• Hi Sher,

What do you mean with "enable security"? User Account Control?  Are you using a local administrator account to run or stop the service? Please post the detailed information so we will understand your scenario more clearly. A screenshot will be better.

About the XML file, I think it's related to the application itself. Is it compatible with Windows Vista? Try to run the program by right-clicking and choose "Run as administrator".

Hope it helps.

Monday, April 14, 2008 10:59 AM