What happened since September 2017? RRS feed

• Question

• I am having to do a search in my browser TWICE before it sticks. Visited links no longer change colors. There is NO DOUBT something that has changed with the Microsoft updates. So, in all of the messing around Microsoft does to "fix" security, they have now managed to screw up IE 11.

No amount of changing colors and accessibility resolve the change of colors satisfactorily.  If I get the colors to change for the visited links, the colors of the web pages are messed up.  Other clicks and colors only make matters worse so that now my email format is screwed.  So are most of the web pages I visit.

You people definitely did something and I just don't know if I do a system restore all the way back to August will fix the problem.  I don't know if I have to remove all the Updates that Microsoft has told me I needed.  I do not want to reset IE.  That is only as the last resort and I am not confident that will fix the problem since I clicked and changed colors in all manner of scenarios and I just want my computer browsing to go back to the way it looked for the past year or more.

Monday, November 20, 2017 7:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

are you using the do not track options. Which search injin are u using? G uses click-through links.

Have you tried testing in noAddons mode?

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Monday, November 20, 2017 9:00 PM