I get IRQL Not Equal or less RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a new minidump with the driver Verifier on.

Anyone know how I can get it analysed to find out what driver is in error?

Best regards,

Benny

Friday, August 18, 2017 7:58 AM

Answers

• Hi Benny.

Upload the .DMP file to your OneDrive, make it publicly available and post the URL here, so we can download and analyze it.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Friday, August 18, 2017 8:42 AM
  • Hi,

In addition, in general, blue screen issue is related to driver and software conflict, please recall carefully what you have done before BSOD firstly occurred, try roll back previous operations to see if can fix problem.

If it’s hard to roll back, I suggest to execute a clean boot at first, then update driver form the manufacturer website, also, keep system is up to date, check for updates in update & security settings.

Finally, system will generate the dump files when BSOD occurred, it can help us diagnose problem, Microsoft has a useful tool called WinDbg can analyze these dump files, kindly check the following link for assistance.

Debugging Tools for Windows (WinDbg, KD, CDB, NTSD)

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff551063(v=vs.85).aspx

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 21, 2017 4:26 AM
  • No matter what data refrence you look at in the error/warning,it all comes to one area,"Virtual Memory"...

To fix,this being the pc hardware is ok,& ram memory is at/about its max amount.Then R.click my computer/

properties/advanced/virtual memory/change.With C: highlited,set to "let system manage" click set 2X  close

out restart pc.MSDN states: A kernel-mode driver attempted to access pagable memory that was to high...

As with the above fix,the page file was set to low,or isn't available.Ram memory/video memory/CPU cache/

all play a part...Best bet,after doing the above,install a USB flash drive/format in NTFS,then add it as above as

a page file.

DMP file data isn't a help,the above is.....

Friday, August 18, 2017 7:28 PM
  • Please post share links with one drive or drop box for each:

1) mini dump files

c:\windows\minidump

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-system/blue-screen-of-death-bsod/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

2) msinfo32

3) dxdiag

Friday, August 18, 2017 9:34 PM

All replies

• Hi Benny.

Upload the .DMP file to your OneDrive, make it publicly available and post the URL here, so we can download and analyze it.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Friday, August 18, 2017 8:42 AM
  • No matter what data refrence you look at in the error/warning,it all comes to one area,"Virtual Memory"...

To fix,this being the pc hardware is ok,& ram memory is at/about its max amount.Then R.click my computer/

properties/advanced/virtual memory/change.With C: highlited,set to "let system manage" click set 2X  close

out restart pc.MSDN states: A kernel-mode driver attempted to access pagable memory that was to high...

As with the above fix,the page file was set to low,or isn't available.Ram memory/video memory/CPU cache/

all play a part...Best bet,after doing the above,install a USB flash drive/format in NTFS,then add it as above as

a page file.

DMP file data isn't a help,the above is.....

Friday, August 18, 2017 7:28 PM
  • Please post share links with one drive or drop box for each:

1) mini dump files

c:\windows\minidump

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-system/blue-screen-of-death-bsod/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

2) msinfo32

3) dxdiag

Friday, August 18, 2017 9:34 PM
  • Hi,

In addition, in general, blue screen issue is related to driver and software conflict, please recall carefully what you have done before BSOD firstly occurred, try roll back previous operations to see if can fix problem.

If it’s hard to roll back, I suggest to execute a clean boot at first, then update driver form the manufacturer website, also, keep system is up to date, check for updates in update & security settings.

Finally, system will generate the dump files when BSOD occurred, it can help us diagnose problem, Microsoft has a useful tool called WinDbg can analyze these dump files, kindly check the following link for assistance.

Debugging Tools for Windows (WinDbg, KD, CDB, NTSD)

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff551063(v=vs.85).aspx

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 21, 2017 4:26 AM