Outlook 2003 frequently crashing RRS feed

• Question

• My Outlook crashes and restarts itself about 30 times a day - I have tried reloading and kicking the obvious bits but to no avail - any ideas ?
    The following are the details
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE
    Application Version: 11.0.8312.0
    Application Timestamp: 4a403990
    Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.0.6002.18005
    Fault Module Timestamp: 49e03821
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0003e13d
    OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem
    LCID: 1033
    Brand: Office11Crash
    skulcid: 1033
    Bucket ID: 1431324759

Thursday, November 19, 2009 4:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,

First of all, this issue is related Microsoft Office, as we mainly focus on the General question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for Microsoft Office, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding.

For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed.

Office Discussion Groups

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx

Secondly, we find it seems to be application crash issue and we need to analyze the crash dump file to narrow down the root cause of the issue. Unfortunately, it is not effective for us to debug the crash dump file here in the forum. Therefore, I would like to suggest that you contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist with your request.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607

Hope the issue will be resolved soon.

Best Regards,

Vincent Hu

Friday, November 20, 2009 2:21 AM