none
PerformancePoint Monitoring/Analytics & Cube Actions RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what kind of SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services Actions are compatible with Performance Point reports and dashboards.

I have defined a URL action which works fine in ProClarity Desktop professional, but it does not show in PPS.

Thanks,

Matt

Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:07 AM

Answers

• Hello,

As far as I am aware, only cell level actions are supported in PPS v1. I'm guessing the action you have defined for ProClarity is a dimension level action? The cell level actions, such as drill through, are supported through the analytic grids and charts and show up in the right-click menu beneath "additional actions".

Regards,

Alexis

Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:59 PM

All replies

• Hello,

As far as I am aware, only cell level actions are supported in PPS v1. I'm guessing the action you have defined for ProClarity is a dimension level action? The cell level actions, such as drill through, are supported through the analytic grids and charts and show up in the right-click menu beneath "additional actions".

Regards,

Alexis

Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:59 PM
  • Hi Alexis,

Thank you for your reply. I was trying to use a dimension level attribute. I changed it to a call level action and the additional action showed.

Matt

Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:19 PM