Exchange OWA 2010 is not showing events on calendar correctly. RRS feed

• Question

• I have Exchange 2010 setup on 2 servers running Windows 2008 R2 Standard.  Some users' OWA accounts, (mine included) are working just fine.  Other users, are showing just a blank gray box on the calendar.  Even if there are multiple events that day, there is just one blank gray box.  You can read the event in the reading pane on the side but you cannot edit it, or delete it.  Clicking on the box brings up the create new event pop-up box instead.  If I click on the monthly view, all the events are garbled up in the upper left hand corner of the calendar.  I am up to date on all of my security updates and this issue is intermittent between users.  Some users work fine, others don't.  I've tried Firefox, IE 11, and Google Chrome on the same computer and the same thing happens in all 3 where my account works just fine and this particular user's account does not.  I might also mention that our company uses a portal where users log into one form and are then rerouted to a page with several apps, OWA being one of them.  If I login to OWA using the default website address (it uses forms based authentication) everything works fine for every user.  This problem only occurs on certain users when using the single sign on through the portal.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Friday, March 27, 2015 5:22 PM

Answers

• Hi ,

Thank you for your question.

By my understanding, if we logon OWA using default website address without any problems, it mean OWA on Exchange is fine. We could contact application developer for solution.

If there are any questions regarding this issue, please be free to let me know. 

Best Regard,

Jim

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 30, 2015 9:30 AM