Skype for Business and Beats by Dre Studio 3's RRS feed

• Question

• Has there been any progress on the Skype for Business Issue with Beats by Dre?

I have a set of Studio and a brand new set of  Studio 3's.

I had the same issues as every post i find on this site and with the Studio set i have i was able to simply disable the hands free portion as mentioned by many other users.

With the Studio 3 set i've been able to get them to work but as soon as i log off or restart i lose all settings and have to once again try mixing all the default device settings as well as audio settings in skype and windows followed by several restarts and sometimes it they will work.

Both Beats work with all other devices we have tried. Iphone, Samsung S8 etc. Instant connectivity and use.

Can you please advise if there is someone actively looking at this issue?

Thank you,

John

Friday, July 5, 2019 11:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According your description, it may be compatibility issue.

Update your driver and Skype for Business client version to the latest.

Try another machine to see if it works.

In another way, I suggest you may try Microsoft certified devices for Skype for Business by following link:

https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/across-devices/devices/category?devicetype=36&sortBy=2&page=1

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Wednesday, July 10, 2019 7:33 AM
    Monday, July 8, 2019 2:28 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, July 12, 2019 7:52 AM