none
rxLogit -- Error: file.exists(defaultDataDir) is not TRUE -- Why is this happening? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to create a logistic regression model using rxLogit.

All of my variables have been formatted as factors or integers. My response variable has only 0's and 1's. My code looks like this:

test <- rxLogit(short ~ Division + SubArea + CustomersInterrupted + CustomersCalled + Type + TypeDevice + Cause + ActionTaken + NamedStorm + Weekday + Month + NOutTotal + NOutDivision + Hour, data = mpc)

I keep encountering this error:
    Error: file.exists(defaultDataDir) is not TRUE

I'm not sure what could be going on. When I run rxLogisticRegression on the same model it runs perfectly fine, but the rxPredict does not out put the p-value for each observation and I need that so I can use it in another model.

I believe that rxPredict will output this value I need from an rxLogit object, I just can't get it to work.

Thanks

Monday, January 30, 2017 2:23 PM

Answers

• Sounds like you are able to build the rxLogit model but not make any predictions with it due to the file.exists error.  Is that correct?  If so then please share the code block that is encountering the error.   
    Also, what is defaultDataDir and have you verified that it does indeed exist? Lastly, what compute context are you using? 
    Tuesday, January 31, 2017 3:27 PM

All replies

• Sounds like you are able to build the rxLogit model but not make any predictions with it due to the file.exists error.  Is that correct?  If so then please share the code block that is encountering the error.   
    Also, what is defaultDataDir and have you verified that it does indeed exist? Lastly, what compute context are you using? 
    Tuesday, January 31, 2017 3:27 PM
  • The problem was my compute context. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017 1:58 PM