send an e-mail to a selection of e-mail recipients RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am looking for a way to send an e-mail to a selection of e-mail recipients.
    The problem is that they are not stored in the address book, but exist only as a sent e-mail.
    This is about 300 mail recipients who need to be informed about changes.

Does anyone have an idea how I can implement that without touching every single e-mail?
    Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:17 PM

Answers

• Hi Perry,

thanks for your answer, but this would not be the solution.

It would take to long.

But I have an idea that I'll test, when I'm at work.

I'll export the emails that I've send over export to textfile, import it to excel, filter the email-adress and export it to csv. Then I copy them to the BCC in a new E-Mail .

I think that could be the solution.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:46 AM
    • Marked as answer by Kaschi-Fl Friday, March 9, 2018 6:39 AM
    Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Kaschi,

According to my research, I'm afraid that there is no such a built-in option in Outlook to directly collect all these addresses from sent messages.

As far as I know, if you have sent messages to them, the email address will be saved in auto-complete list. You could just type the first few letters of the recipient's name and choose from auto-complete list.

You could refer to this link for details.

Hope this is helpful  to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Wednesday, March 7, 2018 4:49 AM
    Wednesday, March 7, 2018 4:48 AM
  • Hi Perry,

thanks for your answer, but this would not be the solution.

It would take to long.

But I have an idea that I'll test, when I'm at work.

I'll export the emails that I've send over export to textfile, import it to excel, filter the email-adress and export it to csv. Then I copy them to the BCC in a new E-Mail .

I think that could be the solution.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:46 AM
    • Marked as answer by Kaschi-Fl Friday, March 9, 2018 6:39 AM
    Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:59 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your update.

According to your information, I find a related article here. Please check whether this is useful to you.

https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/outlook/5001-outlook-export-email-to-excel-file.html

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

And I also test this on my side, this seems to work.

Thank you for your sharing here. Please test this on your side. If this is useful, it's recommended to mark your reply as the answer so that your solution will benefit other community members who may encounter a similar issue.

If you have other concern about this issue, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Wednesday, March 7, 2018 6:27 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, March 9, 2018 6:22 AM
    Wednesday, March 7, 2018 6:27 AM
  • Hi Kaschi,

Have you tried exporting messages? Does it work on your side?

Regards,

Perry

Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:46 AM