How to get Management Packs, Monitors, Rules, Overrides information based on Agent and created date or last modified date? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I'm new to SCOM 2007 and powershell language. i want some information about scom management packs.

Its possible to get Management Packs, Monitors, Rules, Overrides information based on Agent and created date or last modified date through Powershell script? If anyone know give the solutions...

Requirement #1. Management Packs Name and Last Updated. (This i'll use Get-Managementpack cmdlet and get the information).

Requirement #2. Every Management Pack have Monitors. For that Monitor details (Monitor Name, Class, Threshold, Frequency, Last Updated) based on Agent Agent and Created Date or Last Updated Date.

Requirement #3. Every Monitors have Rule. For that Rule details (Rule Name, Class, Threshold (I nope its not applicable for Rule), Frequency, Last Updated) based on Agent Agent and Created Date or Last Updated Date.

Requirement #4. Override details for Monitor and Rule based on Agent and Created Date or Last Updated Date.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ramesh. C

Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:31 PM

Answers

All replies