none
Task Scheduler is crashing when I click on task condition

Question

• Unhandled Exception in Managed Code Snap-in

FX:{c7b8fb06-bfe1-4c2e-9217-7a69a95bbac4}

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Exception type:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

Exception stake trace:

at Microsoft.ManagementConsole.Internal.SnapInMessagePumpProxy.OnThreadException(Object sender, ThreadExceptionEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
       at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr wndProc, IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DefWndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Dp

Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:24 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please open CMD and type “sfc /scannow” to check/repair system files.

Besides, I want to confirm with you if problem happens on specific one scheduled task?

If possible, please try to re-start system in Clean Boot with 3rd party process disabled, and only open Task Schedule and confirm that if problem happens again.

Perform a clean startup to determine whether background programs are interfering with your game or program:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/331796/perform-a-clean-startup-to-determine-whether-background-programs-are-i 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 30, 2018 8:32 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 1:53 AM