transfer unassigned numbers by announcement RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

i am trying to transfer the incoming call for the unassigned number to a specific number after a voice message.

after applying the below cmdlet, the voice message is displayed but the call not transfered , it drops after some seconds.

New-CsAnnouncement -Parent service:ApplicationServer:LyncFE.squareone.local -Name "SQ unassigned number announcement" -TextToSpeechPrompt "You entered an invalid extinsion you will be forwarded to the operator" -Language "en-US" -TargetUri "sip:mghafar@squareonemea.com;user=phone"

While mghafar@squareonemea.com is the sip uri in my lync.

please advise

Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:01 PM

All replies

• Try dropping the ;user=phone part of the TargetURI. I believe you only need that when transfering to a phone number.

Ken

Saturday, January 14, 2012 6:20 PM
  • Hi Mohamed,

Any update?

The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) to which the caller will be transferred after the announcement has been played. This value must be a SIP address entered in the format sip: followed by the SIP address. For example, sip:kmyer@litwareinc.com. Note that the SIP address can also be a telephone number or voice mail, for example sip:+14255551212@litwareinc.com;user=phone for a phone number or sip:kmyer@litwareinc.com;opaque=app:voicemail for voice mail. For details, see this document. Hope helps.

Noya Liu

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:18 AM
  • Hi Noya

also i didnot get it work even when i used the sip:+96614650002@squareonemea.com;user=phone

=====================================================================================

New-CsAnnouncement -Parent service:ApplicationServer:LyncFE.squareone.local -Name "SQ unassigned number announcement" -TextToSpeechPrompt "You entered an invalid extinsion you will be forwarded to the operator" -Language "en-US" -TargetUri "sip:+96614650002@squareonemea.com;user=phone"

=====================================================================================

The Line URI in the lync control panel for the lync user is  tel:+96614650002

after the message is played, the call is dropped it never forward to the lync user that has this number.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:55 PM
  • Did you try forwarding to just  "sip:mghafar@squareonemea.com"
    Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:40 PM
  • Hi Kenlasko

yes, i got the same behavior

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:46 PM