Update Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hai 

My name is Arun. we  have one wsus server in our environment. all clients are updated through this server. Yesterday I was installed windows 10 version 703 features through this server. Updates was successful. After this update client tried to remaining update it shows in  suck mode at 0 % download. I dont know what happen, So please guide me.

ARUN

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 6:51 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, my understanding is that client stuck on Windows Update downloading(at 0%) after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1703.

On the client, please try to re-name SoftwareDistribution folder. Open CMD and select Run as Administrator. Type below command, each line end with enter:
    net stop wuauserv
    ren c:/windows/SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old
    net start wuauserv

Then, open Windows Update and check the result.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 6:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, my understanding is that client stuck on Windows Update downloading(at 0%) after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1703.

On the client, please try to re-name SoftwareDistribution folder. Open CMD and select Run as Administrator. Type below command, each line end with enter:
    net stop wuauserv
    ren c:/windows/SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old
    net start wuauserv

Then, open Windows Update and check the result.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 6:21 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Saturday, June 3, 2017 7:26 AM