Outlook/Hotmail/Live deliverability issues RRS feed

• Question

• I run a small company selling camping clothing online.  We send emails from our server (VPS) directly to customers with their invoice numbers, tracking numbers, pictures of the contents of their package and subscriber only newsletter.  

We keep getting blocked as spam by Outlook/Hotmail/Live.  All the emails, including those directed at the customer to inform them of the progress of their order, have the Outlook 'block this domain' link at the top, even though they are not newsletters or marketing of any kind.

We have ensured that DKIM SNDS SPF etc have all been switched on.  The server is virus free and is only used for our own communication.  We don't run a marketing company and, even when we send the newsletter, we are only sending about 12,000 emails which is peanuts.  We don't want to outsource the newsletter to a mass mail company because that would mean giving a third party company our customers' information.  Obviously, we don't mass mail using bought lists.  But we don't have the expertise to deal with any further technical issues and we keep getting blocked or blacklisted, despite following best practice rigorously.  

I have sent our information to the link for unblocking three times already.  Where do I have to send an email to in order to get the irritating little link Microsoft inserts in at the top of all our communications, including those which are not marketing and are to inform the customer of the progress of the order?  Why does Outlook blank out our unsubscribe email link at the bottom of the newsletter?

Thanks for your help

• Moved by Alice-Wang Thursday, March 29, 2018 2:19 AM move to proper forum
    Wednesday, March 28, 2018 9:14 PM

All replies

• Hi Jojo,

Welcome to our forum.

Our forum is focus on Lync/SFB online, so for your issue, I will move to outlook forum, there are more experts will help you with the issue, thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 29, 2018 2:22 AM
  • Hi,

>>have the Outlook 'block this domain' link at the top, 

Would you mind sharing a screenshot here so that we can do more research?

If you received any error message, please paste here for further assistance.

According to my research, this behavior could depend on your account’s reputation. The sending limit for outgoing email messages is 300 (three hundred) messages per day. Maximum 100 per email. Please refer to the reply from our MVP in this thread.

Please check the details to raise the limitation.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Friday, March 30, 2018 5:29 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, April 2, 2018 1:18 AM
    Friday, March 30, 2018 5:28 AM
  • Hi,

Just to check whether my reply helps.

Regards,

Perry

Monday, April 2, 2018 1:26 AM