word and margin header footer RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

in word 2003 it was possible to define margins left top, right, botto   and header footer

how in word 2010 or later to define margins of header footer

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 2:31 PM

All replies

• Activate the Page Layout tab of the ribbon.

Click the little arrow in the lower right corner of the Page Setup group.

This will activate the Page Setup dialog that you are familiar with

Regards, Hans Vogelaar (http://www.eileenslounge.com)

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 2:53 PM
  • Thnek you form your message

I did but there it is not possible to define margins of header and footer, only top and bottom

THE ONLY MTETOD THAT I FIND is to use vertical ruler but I didn't find in Page Layout of the ribbon

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 3:20 PM
  • The dialog contains boxes for all borders:

Regards, Hans Vogelaar (http://www.eileenslounge.com)

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 6:37 PM
  • Thnek you form your message

I did but there it is not possible to define margins of header and footer, only top and bottom

THE ONLY MTETOD THAT I FIND is to use vertical ruler but I didn't find in Page Layout of the ribbon

Hi pfmarro,

Please have a look at the post of Hans to see if it was helpful. If yes, please remember to mark the useful post as answer (click "Mark as answer") to close the thread so that others who might have a similar question can more easily find the resolution.

Besides, you may also have a look at the setting below if you are looking for how to specify the distance from the top of the page to the top of the header:

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 9:00 AM
  • Hi pfmarro,

I am writing to see how everything is going with the issue. If the above suggestions were helpful, please help mark it as answer so that others who might have a similar issue can benefit from your thread. If you still need assistance on it, please post back at ease. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 14, 2018 9:29 AM