Service Offering Images RRS feed

• Question

• Service offering images are not displaying in the new HTML5 portal.  Is this a known issue?  (Request offering images, however, do display).  Also, there doesn't appear to be any way to simply remove an uploaded image when editing a service or request offering without replacing it with another image.
    Thursday, February 4, 2016 12:07 PM

Answers

• Hi,

To my understanding, Service Offerings are not supposed to display images in the new HTML5 portal. And you are correct - there are no way to remove an image on a SO/RO other than replacing it with another.

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden | My blog: www.scsm.se

Friday, February 5, 2016 6:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please refer to the link below:

Customising the Service Manager HTML5 Portal

http://www.poweronplatforms.com/portal-scsm-customising/

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 5, 2016 3:17 AM
  • Hi,

To my understanding, Service Offerings are not supposed to display images in the new HTML5 portal. And you are correct - there are no way to remove an image on a SO/RO other than replacing it with another.

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden | My blog: www.scsm.se

Friday, February 5, 2016 6:37 AM
  • I was able to remove the images with the following query: UPDATE [dbo].[MT_System$ServiceOffering] SET [Image_2B8C0BE4_F0FA_C6DD_4D92_5854C513CD67] = NULL

Use at your own risk!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:29 PM
  • I was able to remove the images with the following query: UPDATE [dbo].[MT_System$ServiceOffering] SET [Image_2B8C0BE4_F0FA_C6DD_4D92_5854C513CD67] = NULL

Use at your own risk!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:31 PM