Withings Products RRS feed

• Question

• I really wish Microsoft would either spend some of their billions bribing these companies to support MS products, or at least do their best to make them work.

I took a risk on the Surface 3 Pro 1.5 years ago, and I was really impressed. It really seemed like MS had turned around.  Then the Band came out, and I was also impressed.

Problem is, I have the WIthings scale that measures weight and body composition, and their blood pressure monitoring device.

It is remarkable to me that there is no Withings integration with MS Health Vault, while my doctor - One Medical Group - can access their data. But whatever.

I can export all data from withings, but there is NO WAY to import fat percentage into the system.  You can import a CSV file for everything else but this.

Microsoft seems to be taking a lead on health and fitness - the Band is by far the best.  I would actually hope that Microsoft simply duplicates all of Withings devices, as their money and resources could I'm sure produce better products. But I am not in charge.

In the meantime, I've got heart rate, workout time, and sleep patterns from my Band, and everything else from Withings. 

Please fix HealthVault to allow you to import fat percentage into the system.  Thanks. 

Monday, October 19, 2015 4:23 PM