none
No email program associated to perform the requested action RRS feed

• Question

• Today i am facing this problem . And now how can solve it: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default programs control panel
    Wednesday, June 28, 2017 9:57 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You are trying to open a file, right?

If yes, what’s the format of the file(the extension name)?

Have you installed an E-mail application on your Windows 7 device for the format?

If not, try to install a new one such as Outlook.

If you have installed E-mail software, please associate your file format to the software through Control Panel\Programs\Set Associations\click the format\Chang Program\choose a proper program\OK

Best regards,

Joy.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 29, 2017 5:46 AM
  • I have installed Windows Live Mail and have been using it for some years.  Today somebody sent me three photos from their phone and I cannot see the album after forwarding them to either a friend or myself.  I tried adding the jpeg and jpg defaults to my Live Mail program and that has not helped.  Otherwise I am lost!  Can you help?  Thank you!

Rosemary / Kannik

Friday, August 25, 2017 1:11 AM
  • Hi Kannik,

As one thread is for one issue, try to create a new thread and paste your issue here.

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:29 AM